Monday 26 August 2019

Easy To Look Cool




Recently I came across a very beautiful picture as above. seeing it lot many thoughts started jumping in my mind. 

I have seen many a times where people keep ordering work. Not even thinking of opposite person have been loaded by work without having a break. Some people love themself so much they forget that they staying in a place where every individual have to be treated equally. Even they need equal amont of rest. 

You take any field for that matter. At your work place at home everywhere it has become a common phenomenon. One person always on there toes. Rest of them enjoying there so called "ME" time. 

From my childhood my mother has taught me and my sister to value and to be greatfull of whatever we have been given in life. Everyday we used to lead life in gratitude.

In my early college days i always used to watch construction workers . They slog day and night and build our dream home. After complition of work people go royally and start staying in the house. Have we ever thanked them. People come see and praise our home. We look cool feel happy and pride because of these workers day and night hardwork.

From that point when this thought arised in my mind i had thought whenever we  construct our dream home I will thank these workers with lot of gratitude. And YES we did the same way when our dream house was ready. we made a point to thank each and every person who made it look THE BEST. By whatever help we could do at our best.

So never overlook, ignore or take people for granted and keep yourself  look cool. Who gave you happiness, support, help, love when you had need them the most. Live every second , every day with lots of gratitude.

So get up look out if you come across anybody who are in need of your help. Inspire people around you and make your life more meaningful. When you give more you get in abundance. That is the Law Of Nature. 🌱🌿🍁

4 comments: